The K53 Driver Licence Test
- K53 is the term for the current driver licence test in South Africa.
- The number “K53” given to the test was based on proposals submitted in the 1980’s and then the reworked versions were upgraded numerically.
- Test number K53 was finally accepted as the way to test aspirant drivers.
- This test fully involved/included/incorporated the System of Vehicle control.
- The K53 test is, in fact, a copy of what was done in the UK in the 1980’s.
No hidden costs, No full up-front payment
Our core focus is to teach you to drive and ensure that you become a legal road user. We will take care of all your learners and license needs from start to finish.
Our instructors are patient, professional, motivating and will help to build your confidence, so we will take care of you every step of the way.
KEN’S DRIVING SCHOOL is a family business that was started in 1998
Have any questions? Pleas don’t hesitate to ask us below or just send us your details and we will get in touch with you:
Browse through more than fifty comments left by our